Friday, June 24, 2005



Well that's it! I want out of here! I've had enough!!! It's been sunny for the whole week, we had plans to go to Legoland this weekend...and now it starts raining and it is not a little bit of rain but thunderstorms with lightning and all. I want out! I'm on a strike until I get MY summer back!!


Ya vale, no? Yo me voy! Ya no aguanto mas!!! Toda la semana con sol y buen tiempo y ahora que llega el fin de semana y teniamos planes para ir a Legoland ...va y se pone a llover! Y no es un poquito de lluvia de nada, sino una tormenta de miedo, con rayos y truenos y de todo. Paren, que me bajo! Me declaro en huelga hasta que me devuelvan el verano!!


The weather today:
Thunderstorms
23C
UV Index:4 Moderate
Wind: From the North Northeast at 20 mph
Dew Point: 21C
Humidity: 88%
Visibility: 6 miles
Barometer: 1,011.9 mb

No comments: