Monday, August 22, 2005

A mouthwash without alcohol, with appealing taste and colour and which really works? Try Dentyl and you will notice the difference. I don't suffer from bad breath. I have not been paid by Dentyl, either. It's just that I tried and I could really see how this product cleaned my mouth, much better than any other traditional mouthwash. Quoting Dentyl's website : "Dentyl pH is unique. Shake vigorously to physically activate the two-phases. When you swish and gargle, the advanced formula moves around the mouth powerfully attracting, lifting and absorbing the bacteria and debris that cause bad breath, plaque and gum disease up to 18 hours in a single use. Rinse out and you will see what has been removed - proof that it really works".
I saw what was removed! I saw it!! I am converted to Dentyl!!

Un liquido de enjuague bucal sin alcohol, con sabor y color atractivo y realmente efectivo? Olvidate de las marcas tradicionales y prueba Dentyl . No sufro de halitosis y los de Dentyl no me han pagado para hacerles publicidad. Simplemente es que es el primer enjuague bucal que pruebo que realmente funciona. Cito de la pagina web de Dentyl : "Dentyl Ph es unico. Agite la botella para activar los dos componentes. Al enjuagarse la boca con Dentyl, su formula unica atrae y absorbe las bacterias y particulas que causan halitosis, placa y gingivitis hasta un maximo de 18 horas. Vea las particulas desechadas al terminar su enjuague bucal - prueba fisica de que realmente funciona". Las vi, las vi! Me han convertido!

The weather today:
Cloudy
18C
UV Index: 1 Low
Wind: From the West Southwest at 17 mph
Dew Point: 18C
Humidity: 97%
Visibility: 3 miles
Barometer: 1,014.6 mb

No comments: