Friday, February 06, 2004

I am quite pissed off. The free hosting website I have been using to store the blog's photos has recently announced the free hosting will end at the end of February. From then on, pay and display! That is VERY nice of them. Lovely. Thanks, all you people in www.clikear.com for all the mess. Now I have to move all the photos to another free hosting website. Which is why some of the pics will kind of appear and disappear from time to time. I don't know if I am even going to bother to transfer all the pics since I started the blog, as most of them are pretty bad. So here I am, on a Friday afternoon, cursing www.clikear.com and transferring the photos to www.ciudad.com.ar. Thanks people from 'ciudad' for providing free hosting. I hope it lastst. And no, I am NOT from Argentina.


El cabreo que llevo es monumental. El sitio de free hosting gratuito que he estado usando para archivar las fotos del blog ha anunciado recientemente que lo del free hosting se acaba a finales de febrero. A partir de entonces, a pagaaaarrrr! MUY bonito. Precioso. Muchas gracias, gente maravillosa de www.clikear.com, gracias por nada! Ahora tengo que mover todas las fotos a otro sitio gratuito. Asi que esa es la razon por la que las fotos apareceran y desapareceran misteriosamente. Y aun no he decidido si voy a mover todas las fotos archivadas desde que empece el blog, considerando que la mayoria son horrorosas. Asi que aqui me teneis, viernes por la tarde, cagandome en toda la plantilla de www.clikear.com y transfiriendo las fotos a www.ciudad.com.ar. Gracias, gente de ciudad, por dar hosting gratuito. Espero que dure. Y no, no soy de Argentina.


The weather today:
Well, sorry! no weather today!! Now I am having problems with Explorer and the rest of the docs in my server.
So believe me if I say it's cloudy with a little bit of sunshine but the clouds are very dark and I bet it will rain as soon as I leave the office!

No comments: