Thursday, July 08, 2004

After a conversation with one of SD's colleagues this morning.. I am seriously considering the possibility of applying for a driving licence. Mind you, I am sooo lazy that probably I will fail even to appear for the practical test..and will probably fall asleep on top of the keyboard while sitting the theory test. So...I keep seriously considering it for the moment!

Despues de una conversacion con una colega de SD esta maniana, estoy seriamente considerando el sacarme el carnet de conducir. Claro que, con mi habitual holgazaneria, probablemente ni siquiera me presentare al examen practico..y no digamos ya al teorico, donde probablemente me dormire encima del teclado antes de terminar de leer la primera pregunta. Asi que...de momento..continuare 'considerando' la posibilidad!
.

The weather today:
Mostly Cloudy
17C
UV Index: 5 Moderate
Wind: From the Northeast at 6 mph
Dew Point: 13C
Humidity: 77%
Visibility: 6 miles
Barometer: 1,004.1 mb

No comments: