Tuesday, June 24, 2003

How curious. There is this website (Asian, I guess, cute as Hello Kitty, oh yes!)where you complete a questionnaire and voila! It tells you where you come from, what type of eyes you have, what type of girl you are, what type of bride (!!) you will be... So I come from an ancient civilization, eh? Ah well... At least the picture appears on the blog. I have been trying to post other pictures from my photo album in yahoo and the images would not appear. I wonder what is the problem...
Anyway...this is another of this personality tests...jeeeeezzz!! a vampire!? who me??

Vampire
VAMPIRE


(females)what is one of your past lives? (results contain pictures)
brought to you by Quizilla

A otra cosa, mariposa, as they say in Spanish...
Yesterday we watched a video film with Cate Blanchett, The Gift Not very good. Keanu Reeves did also appear, but apart from shouting, beating his wife and being convicted (and then saved) for murder, he did not do much else. I hope the other film left is better. Is 'Ring' but not 'The Ring' which was the Western version but the Japanese 'Ring'. I think I will be very well qualified to compare them, after watching 'The Ring' twice when flying NZ-Oz.

And the weather...
Partly Cloudy ---> eh??? got it wrong again! it's SUNNY!!!
21°C
UV Index: 7 High
Wind: From the Southwest at 8 mph
Dew Point: 10°C
Humidity: 52%
Visibility: Unlimited
Barometer: 1,019.6 mb

No comments: